Core Business Philosophy
Herron was founded in 1958, during the early development of the research profession and has grown with the basic concepts of “Do it Right” and “Be the Best”!
A Note from the President:
Herron is a well established and successful research partner with the proven experience to consistently deliver a quality product. The organization has navigated the changes of time, economic obstacles and technological advances impacting the research profession by never losing sight of the goal to be the best we can be.
This is accomplished by leading and developing a large team of players from the bottom up that align with the organization’s vision. That vision being:
• Provide a positive work environment that focuses on quality service and deliverables both internally to other employees and externally to clients.
• Utilize technology and procedures that create efficiencies and/or high productivity.
• Provide client satisfaction on individual projects.
• Build client relationships that result in the organization being the first choice and top of mind partner for clients.
• Each person plays a role that supports or partners with other employees to successfully complete a client project. This interconnection of duties and performance drives client, respondent and employee satisfaction, which in turn drives the success of the organization.
This Herron legacy is bigger than any single person, has been developed by the contributions of many over the years and has the lasting impact of making a difference for a lot of people. This holds true from a business and client perspective when we meet and exceed expectations, and from a personal perspective when an individual’s contributions empower them to make a difference and serve a purpose.
- Sue McAdams